Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A SPECIAL "KNIGHT"

We just had our first annual "My Special Knight," a daddy daughter dance.  The girls were so excited about the night for weeks...really for months.  They had been hearing all about it for a long time because I was on the committee for the event.  I was involved in planning, decorating, setting up, and tearing down afterward.  But that also gave me the privilege to be there that night working and taking pictures!  My big girl danced almost every dance with Chad...E was more interested in playing with her little girlie friends!  It was fun to see EVERYONE dance the ChaCha Slide and the Macarena! 
Before the dance...
at the dance....
danceing queens!
So proud to dance with her daddy!
One of the brief moments E was not running around with her buddies!
The Cha Cha Slide

It was SO SWEET to see my little darlings dancing with their daddy.  GREAT MEMORIES were made that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment