Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Well, I have fallen behind in my posts again!  And I forgot to take my camera to Denison this past weekend!  So I took no pictures of our Easter fun.  It's a shame too because we had a lot of fun, and everyone looked grreat dressed up for Easter.  Maybe I can take pix next Sunday and pretend they were from Easter.  It will still be the Easter season. ;)

We actually made it to the Easter vigil for the first time in 8 years.  It was beautiful, and the kids did ok.  Well...we did a little entertaining as Chad wanted to sit close so the kids could see what was going on.  We ended up on the FRONT ROW!  But at least the kids looked handsome and lovely...even if they were a little active while celebrating the risen Christ!

We spent the weekend in Denison with our families.  We had a great time visiting with everyone and hunting eggs!  The pictures below my brother took.  Now I've got to try to do a month's worth of catching up!

                                                         The girls finding lots of goodies.
                                          Some of the crew: some friends, E, J, a cousin, and B
He held his own finding those eggs!

We need to start making this a little harder for the big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment