Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I knew it was just a matter of time....

The Swine flu has struck at the Riley house! :( Well, my sweet baby J woke up this morning, and something wasn't right. He was fine when he went to bed last night and woke up this morning with a fever and feeling miserable! So we had a crazy, unplanned day going to a new doctor, trying 2 different pharmacies before finding Tamiflu, and dealing with the health insurance company over an error (their error)...all with a toddler who felt terrible and only wanted to be held by Mommy. Did I mention that I also got puked on before Chad got home!?!? Oh, the joys of Mommyhood! Of course, with J's history of wheezing (and news stories about H1N1), I'm more than a little concerned. He has also hit the stage where he doesn't want to take medicine....so he has already spit out part of a dose of Tamiflu and Motrin. Not sure how that is gonna help him get better...yep, that's got me stressed too! I'm hoping and praying that he gets over this quickly and easily...and that no one else gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment