Friday, September 18, 2009

Creative and Artsy


Our oldest daughter has always been very creative and imaginative. She has always loved drawing and making arts and crafts. This year, she is taking art lessons after school from a professional artist that teaches at our school. Of course, she loves it! She even comes up with creative little projects on her own at home. Her latest was a vase...she painted a beer bottle with colorful polka dots. She gave it to her art teacher for his birthday! She even made him a card, rolled it up and put it in the bottle. She is so thoughtful and gifted. I can't wait to see how she uses her talents!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! A fellow blogger!! I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family and to see my beautiful Goddaughter! She is pretty talented. Best wishes to you as you enter this fun world of blogging. I love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is beautiful and so are your children. They are too cute. I tried a blog I haven't done anything to it for a while. I need to update. It is asunuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete